July 6, 7pm
- Brief recap of first meeting, calls with county staff, and organizational items.
- Review of vote on COVID-19 resolution.
- If approved, how to disseminate information to building managers, ownership groups, condo boards. Ask all to contact their own buildings.
- Committee formation. Give and request suggestions.
- Update on items happening in the county of interest to CORC. Open discussion.
If you have an item you want to be brought up, include it with your resolution vote email. Items brought to attention so far include proposed Columbia Pike affordable housing/land use plan for rental and condo units, and rental assistance funds from CARES Act, and involvement in site plan review processes.
- Next Membership meeting: August 3rd.
June 15, 7pm
If you are interested in joining leadership email:
June 1, 7pm
Arlington Condo & Renter Coalition Inaugural Meeting. We will discuss the mission of the organization, why we are forming, how to get involved, and hear from you about why you want to be involved!
RSVP below for Zoom conference information: